Sunday, November 3

Garagiste Festival: Southern Exposure 2014 to be Held March 28-30

I love the whole so-called "Garage" movement in the wine world. And... I equally like the large producers. You could say I am a non-discriminating wine-writing (and drinking) enthusiast ~

The Garagiste Festival: Southern Exposure 2014 is ready to kick loose March 28-30 in Santa Ynez Valley, CA. The Garagiste Festival features small production commercial winemakers (under 1500 cases annually) in a weekend get together. the artisans arrive ready to play, pour and sell their vineyards' offerings.

Here's what I like about the little guys getting together and holding events. By themselves, each could not (likely) pull off anything big enough to draw the crowds needed to pay for the event in time, effort and money. So... by their collective efforts, a great weekend can be had by the makers and the drinkers. A win-win for all.
                                                                Saturday Participating Wineries










 

















 






Participating Sunday Wineries




















 





 



 

 

Elizabeth J. Musgrave is a syndicated fine-living, travel, food, wine and spirits columnist, freelance writer and photographer, and performing arts and restaurant critic for Gotta Go. Catch her as Indy’s Personal Lifestyle Adviser on Indy Style, WISH8 (CBS). Read Infused, her spirits, wine & beer lifestyle column, at www.GottaGo.us and www.FoodDigital.com Gotta Go is published on www.Gottago.us, and in magazines. Follow her on Twitter @GottaGo, LinkedIn and Facebook.

No comments: