*For Top 10 Best Outdoor Dining Indianapolis Restaurants, cilck here.*
1. Milano Inn (Italian) Downtown
2. Plumps Last Shot (American) Broad Ripple
3. Barking Dog (Northeast U.S. fare) Meridian-Kessler
4. Ralston's Drafthouse (Gastropub) Mass Ave.
5. Creation Cafe (Locally-sourced) Canal Downtown
6. Ambrosia (Italian) Broad Ripple
7. Patrick's Kitchen (Comfort Food) Zionsville
8. Fat Dan's Deli (Chicago-style deli) SoBro
9. The Brass Ring (Pub) Ft. Square
10. Fountain Square Brewery (Brewery) Ft. Square
Image of Marty: Decker Public Relations
Elizabeth J. Musgrave is a syndicated fine-living, travel columnist, freelance writer and photographer, and performing arts and restaurant critic for Gotta Go. Read Infused, her spirits, wine & beer lifestyle column, at www.GottaGo.us and www.FoodDigital.com and catch her as Indy’s Entertainment Adviser on 93 WIBC. Gotta Go is published on www.Gottago.us, www.BroadwayWorld.com, and in print. Follow her on Twitter @GottaGo, LinkedIn and Facebook.