|The Magic of Motown Image/IndianapolisSymphony.org|
With Indianapolis’ very successful Super Bowl XLVI finished, it may be hard to imagine what entertainment is available with the SB Village (and the 250,000 visitors) gone. Here’s a quick look at some fun activities happening within the Indy area for the next couple of weeks.
- 58th Annual Indianapolis Boat, Sport & Travel Show-Where: Indiana State Fairgrounds; What: Boating, RV, fishing and hunting exposition; When: Feb. 17-26; Website: Indianapolisboatsportandtravelshow.com
- 2 Legally Blonde the Musical-Where: Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre; What: Fun musical based on blockbuster movie; When: Feb. 16-April 6; Website: BeefandBords.com
- 3 Spectrum: The Magic of Motown-Where: The Hilbert Circle Theatre; What: Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra’s Pop Series tribute to Motown music; When: Feb. 17-19; Website: IndianapolisSymphony.org
- Celebrate Mardi Gras-Where: Footlite Musicals’ Hedback Theatre; What: Masquerade party celebrating New Orleans style. When: Feb. 18; Website: Footlite.org
- Janis Siegel: New York Standard Time-Where: The Cabaret at The Columbia Club; What: Founding member and former lead singer of The Manhattan Transfer, 10-time Grammy winner performs. When: Feb. 24 & 25; Website: TheCabaret.org
- Taste of the Southside-Where: Valle Vista Golf and Conference Center, Greenwood: What: Sampling of more than 30 restaurants, bakeries and wineries, Chef’s Challenge and more. When: Feb. 26; Website: Greenwood-Chamber.com