Annual Ultimate Gift Guide 2010
Gotta Go’s 3rd annual Ultimate Gift Guide is quickly coming upon us. Below you will find important details, including the deadline. The UGG is published in all newspapers carrying Gotta Go and online at www.gottago.us. The date of publication is dependent on each newspaper’s scheduled holiday shopping issue.
Please note: The quantity of newspapers carrying Gotta Go has increased to 7 with a total circulation of 216,000. All newspapers are located in the Indianapolis metro area.
· Food: Non-sweet
· Food: Sweet, not candy and fudge items (ex. cinnamon buns, cakes, etc.)
· Food: Candy/Fudge
· Food: Wine/Beer, including related items
· Nonfood: Children (all items)
· Nonfood: Adult (all items)
· Monthly Club: example-Flower of the month club
· Other: If you believe your item does not fit into any category, enter it in this one.
Rules and Tips:1. Items are only allowed entered into one category.
2. Your company is allowed to enter up to three (3) different categories.
3. Send the necessary amount needed for a panel of three to judge.
4. Perishables must be shipped to arrive on a weekday and in non-spoiled condition.
5. No pornography, sexual, illegal, or hate items will be allowed in the competition.
6. Entries must be received no later than November 5, 2010, 6 p.m. EST. No late entries accepted.
7. Please ship entries to: Gotta Go, 2960 S. Keystone Ave., Indianapolis, IN, USA, 46203, Attn: Ultimate Gift Guide-Elizabeth J. Musgrave
8. Please send all questions to Elizabeth@gottago.us or call Elizabeth at 317-457-3221.
9. Items cannot be returned and will be disposed of as necessary.
10. No monies, by way of donation, fee, or otherwise, will be required or accepted by any judge.
Thank you for your interest. I look forward to a wide variety of gift ideas again this year.
Elizabeth J. Musgrave
Elizabeth J. Musgrave is a syndicated columnist, travel writer and theater critic. Catch her as Indy’s Arts & Entertainment Adviser on 93 WIBC and follow her on Facebook, Twitter @ejmusgrave1, and at gottago.us.
Gotta Go is published in the following newspapers: South Sider Voice, Indiana Weekender, West Side Community News, New Palestine Reporter, West Indianapolis Community News, Pendleton Times Reporter and Fortville-McCordsville Reporter.