More than 300 wines are available for sampling, buying to enjoy onsite or take home. The first 10, 000 adult-sampler tickets with I.D., receive a commemorative etched wine glass. I get one every year and enjoy collecting them. I do wish they would make each year a different design just for fun.
A children's area with KidZone interactive play equipment will be open. Vendors, food concessions and musical entertainment are available throughout the event.
Music headliners include Jennie Devoe, My Yellow Rickshaw and Zanna-Do!. Although outside coolers, beverages and food are not permitted,visitors are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and picnic blankets.
Participating Wineries
Elizabeth J. Musgrave writes the food and wine columns: White Linen (Retirement Living magazine) and Destination Dining (M magazine), is a fine-living, travel, food, wine and spirits writer photographer, and performing arts and restaurant critic for Gotta Go. Catch her as the Travel & Leisure Adviser, WISH8 (CBS) on FOX 59 Morning News Show. Read Infused, the spirits, wine & beer lifestyle column, at www.GottaGo.us and www.FoodDigital.com Gotta Go is published on www.Gottago.us, and in magazines. Follow her on Twitter @GottaGo, LinkedIn and Facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment