menus from Monday, Aug. 5 – Sunday, Aug. 18. Similar to the Devour Downtown restaurant week, during the two week Indianapolis event, guests will be able to experience culinary treats from more than 15 south side restaurants.
Participating Restaurants
*Click on name for their menu*
Review: Definitely get Will's favorite salad. If you get the house salad ask for the spicy dressing-it's got nice pizzazz. Their Bourbon Bread Pudding puts me in a difficult situation, as this might possibly beat out my No. 1 favorite for the last several years. It's that good.
Also, on Wednesdays they have 1/2 price bottles of wine, and considering their price point is already much lower than I find in other restaurants...it's a good thing. I got a marvelous Chianti for $12.50.
The upstairs overlooks the aquarium and dining room, seating 35. The banquet room is adorned elegantly and with those cool sconces from The Shining. Jack Vettriano prints adorn every wall.
I recommend checking it out during Savor and trying several share plates.
I recommend checking it out during Savor and trying several share plates.
Pipers is one of those places you discover and become a regular. The decor is (somehow) elegant, urban-industrial and homey simultaneously. A non pretentious atmosphere where they will remember your name ~ and most likely your favorite cocktail.

No comments:
Post a Comment