|Mary Poppins, presented by Broadway Across America|
That evening we would all (six kids and two adults) camp in the living room, in front of the television set, and slip into the fantasy world of Walt Disney. So entranced were we, as children, no one tugged on anyone's hair, no one pinched their little sister or even pushed for a better seat on the sofa. For a few hours, we just had a Jolly Holiday with Mary.
- In the comment section, write your favorite Mary Poppins memory from any time period of your life, in 25 words or less. Pictures are allowed if you feel it would enhance the story.
- The winner will be announced via Twitter, Facebook and in an email to the winner.
- You must leave your full name and email address so we are able to contact you.
- Entrants may not be related to Elizabeth J. Musgrave.
- Entries must be in by noon, Sunday, September 19, 2010. The winner will be contacted by noon, Monday, September 20, 2010.
- Tickets are not exchangeable, refundable or transferable in any manner.
- Tickets are for the Thursday, September 23, 2010 performance and may not be switched to another performance for any reason.
- All questions should be directed to email@example.com. Do not send questions to the newspaper, radio and Broadway Across America.
Four tickets to the Broadway Across America presentation of Mary Poppins, Thursday, September 23, 2010, The Murat Theatre in the Old National Centre, Indianapolis, IN. Instructions regarding ticket pick up will be given to the winner by e-mail.
Elizabeth J. Musgrave is a syndicated columnist, travel writer and theater critic. Catch her as Indy’s Arts & Entertainment Adviser on 93 WIBC and follow her on Facebook, Twitter and at gottago.us. Comments can and questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gotta Go is published in the following newspapers: South Sider Voice, Indiana Weekender, West Side Community News, New Palestine Reporter, West Indianapolis Community News, Pendleton Times Reporter and Fortville-McCordsville Reporter.