Sunday, March 7

Oscars 2010 FInal Update

The flutes are empty, the dresses rumpled and the after-parties have begun. I shall list the top seven categories and its winner.
This just wasn't the year for large blue people to win little golden men, I suppose. I am pleased at how many (every single one) of the seven categories ended exactly how I wanted them to end. It's so lovely when that happens. Next time, I should probably put a little wager on it. Is that legal?

**Best Supporting Actor-Christoph Waltz (Inglourious Basterds)
**Best Actor-Jeff Bridges (Crazy Heart)
**Best Supporting Actress-Mo'Nique (Precious)
**Best Actress-Sandra Bullock (The Blind Side)
**Best Director-Kathryn Bigelow (The Hurt Locker)
**Best Picture-The Hurt Locker
**Best Animated Film-Up
--
This post is exclusively written for Gottago.us.

No comments: