Grammy-nominated classic rockers, Foreigner, will kicked off the series Memorial Day weekend, followed by an all-day country music event featuring headliners Gary Allan, Rodney Atkins and Josh Thompson in the
Country Throwdown Tour Sunday, June 3.
All concerts will take place in the Hoosier Park outdoor music center, which accommodates up to 5,500 reserved ticket seats. The music center features a wide variety of ticket options, including premium VIP seating and a private party deck complete with personal beverage service and a private music center entrance. All concerts are scheduled to begin at approximately 7:30 p.m.
· Sunday, June 3, Country Throwdown Tour (Headliners: Gary Allan, Rodney Atkins & Josh Thompson)
· Saturday, July 7, Wynonna & The Big Noise with special guests Steel Magnolia
· Saturday, Aug. 4, Styx
· Friday, Aug. 11, Kool & the Gang with The Commodores
· Friday, Aug. 31, Creedence Clearwater Revisited
· Sunday, Sept. 2, Big & Rich with special guests Cowboy Troy and Bradley Gaskin